These masks do not supply oxygen. DO NOT use in oxygen deficient atmospheres (e.g. tanks or other poorly ventilated areas). The lifetime of the mask depends on many factors including the work rate, the airflow and the concentration of the contaminant in the atmosphere.
Masks should be discarded and replaced with a new one if:
• The mask is removed while in a contaminated area.
• Excessive clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulty or discomfort.
• The mask becomes damaged.
• The unused masks are not in their protective packaging (once open they are activated)
Do not use these respirators or enter in an area where:
• The Oxygen concentration is not known or is less than 19%.
• Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are known to be immediately dangerous to life or health.
• Particulate concentrations exceed levels fixed by the applicable health and safety regulations.
• The requirement for leak tightness is unlikely to be achieved if worn against a beard or facial stubble.
• Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
• Not to be used for firefighting.
When transporting this product, retain in its original packaging and keep away from mechanical and chemical hazards.
None of the materials or processes used in the manufacture of these products are known to be harmful to the wearer. The manufacturer has examined under the system for ensuring quality of production by means of monitoring and inspection.
These disposable half masks are designed to accommodate the basic safety requirements and standards for Personal Protective Equipment.
The information contained herein is intended to assist the wearer in the selection of personal protective equipment.
Actual conditions of use cannot be directly simulated in a test environment therefore it is the responsibility of the user and not the manufacturer or supplier to determine the disposable half mask suitability for the intended use.